Infant and Toddler activities

As a stay at home mom, I take my job very seriously. I am constantly on the look out for fun things to do with my nearly 3 year old and 16 month old. Here you will find easy and cheap activities to do with your children. I try to use things that you'd find already in your home or things that are easy to find. Many of the activities we do help sharpen preschool skills such as gross and fine motor skills, hand eye coordination, self confidence and many more.

I hope you find all the infant and toddler activities you're looking for!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Paper punches

West loves using any sort of tool or utensil. These large paper punches are some of his favorite things to play with. I've found that the larger the punch and more simple the shape, the easier it is for him to use. He'll just sit at the table and punch out squares and circles out of construction paper. I also use a regular hole punch to add holes to the squares and circles. Then he strings them on a piece of yarn and hangs them from various places. Pipe cleaners are good for threading them on to as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment