Infant and Toddler activities

As a stay at home mom, I take my job very seriously. I am constantly on the look out for fun things to do with my nearly 3 year old and 16 month old. Here you will find easy and cheap activities to do with your children. I try to use things that you'd find already in your home or things that are easy to find. Many of the activities we do help sharpen preschool skills such as gross and fine motor skills, hand eye coordination, self confidence and many more.

I hope you find all the infant and toddler activities you're looking for!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Hair gel, ziplocks, glitter and food coloring

Squish

Pat

Draw and write

You probably have these ingredients on hand too. Mix hair gel, the cheaper the better, food coloring, and glitter into ziplock bags. I taped the top shut to prevent leakages and to keep little hands from opening it. After all the ingredients were added, I taped the ziplocks to a window and let West squish away an mix them up. These are really cool because you can write and draw and the images stay up for a really long time! I made a third bag, not pictured, in which I added cooked tapioca pearls. We colored that bag green and it looks like some alge or something.

I got this idea from playathomemom3.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment