Infant and Toddler activities

As a stay at home mom, I take my job very seriously. I am constantly on the look out for fun things to do with my nearly 3 year old and 16 month old. Here you will find easy and cheap activities to do with your children. I try to use things that you'd find already in your home or things that are easy to find. Many of the activities we do help sharpen preschool skills such as gross and fine motor skills, hand eye coordination, self confidence and many more.

I hope you find all the infant and toddler activities you're looking for!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

indoor sandbox

Have a sand and water table or a sandbox?
Bring it inside for the winter! Add rice, beans, dried corn etc.
We used about 25 pounds of rice.
A shower curtain taped to the floor and wall make clean up easy.
Don't have the space for an indoor sandbox? Use an enclosed shower stall and tape off the drain.

No comments:

Post a Comment